Graduate Study

Opportunities for graduate work with SRRI

The Institute itself does not offer degrees. Rather, our students enroll in a graduate degree program with another UMass department, and then choose one of our members or affiliated faculty as their research advisor. Most of the students we have sponsored have come from Psychology, Physics, and the School of Education. Students must satisfy all degree requirements for their home department, including course work and qualifying exams.

If you are interested in graduate work with SRRI, you will need to apply to a degree-granting UMass department. If you wish, you may contact us to discuss the choice of departments.